From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Marge Talt
Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2003 3:30 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Honey Bells Hosta...whoops! I guess its H. RoyalStandard

And, if someone wants 'Royal Standard', Bridgewood Gardens has it and
they're having a 25% off sale:

http://bridgewoodgardens.com/HOSTA  CATALOG R.htm

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :
http://www.suite101.com/topics.cfm/635

----------
> From: Bonnie & Bill Morgan <wmorgan972@ameritech.net>
>
> Thanks Judy!  I am embarrassed.  I was told what I had was H.
'Honey Bells.'
> When I read the description though, it says 'Honey Bells' has
lavender
> flowers, even though the leaves look the same as mine and the
flowers are
> fragrant and it has the exact same habit.  Instead, I apparently
have H.
> 'Royal Standard' with larger snow-white trumpet, fragrant flowers
and the
> same foliage, which is a parent to 'Honey Bells.'  (It's hard for
me to keep
> up sometimes with pass-a-long plants and their identification.
Sorry!)