Re: Honey Bells Hosta...whoops! I guess its H. RoyalStandard

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Honey Bells Hosta...whoops! I guess its H. RoyalStandard
  • From: "Marge Talt" mtalt@hort.net
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 04:54:19 -0400

> From: Bonnie & Bill Morgan <wmorgan972@ameritech.net>
> Great site!  Thanks, Marge.  I shall share this at work as well!

You're welcome, Bonnie....I enjoyed reading about their moving their
nursery...a hoot that I'm glad I didn't have to do!  I wrote about
this nursery as well as Crownsville (they are basically the same
operation - Bridgewood does the Hostas only); have ordered from them
for years and not been disappointed, so feel safe in recommending
them.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade