From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2003 7:51 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Cleveland trip

No need to apologize for your upcoming message... we love it! Gives us
something to comment on :)

Well, it you are driving, might want to stop in at a nursery called
Stutzman's on Rt 68 in Yellow Springs... which I think is close to
Dayton. I got lost there for hours!:) Actually planned on going there
this spring, but time got away from me and now it is Aug...

I am sure others will have something closer for you... but it is nice to
have somewhere to stop and stretch your legs on the way....

Donna

That