From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 21:16:35 EDT
Subject: Re: [CHAT] bermudagrass  wars

In a message dated 8/29/03 10:27:28 AM, gardenqueen@gbronline.com
writes:<br><br><< Would love to see some of that good<br>Iowa soil
someday. Supposed to be fantastic stuff! >><br><br>Pam, for the most
part, Iowa soil is good soil for corn however we must amend <br>our soil
just as you do for a garden. We have heavy clay. When I first
a tiller <br>however we have a larger one. I have never used the
additives you are applying <br>but instead use peat, sand & compost.
What is your ph?<br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com