Re: Visit to Plant Delights

Don't know why I've become illiterate. "They're like puppy dogs if they've been bottle fed." I'll try to out grow it.

On Tuesday, August 3, 2004, at 05:00 PM, james singer wrote:

When I had the sheep ranch, Jesse, I used to bottle feed the bummers--usually the runts of triplet births. And of course they implanted on me and ran to me and followed me whenever I went into their pasture. Their like puppy dogs if they've been bottle fed.