Re: Chinese ginger - Yo Kitty! NOW Unmanageable plants

In a message dated 8/9/2004 8:54:25 PM Central Standard Time,
Aplfgcnys@aol.com writes:

The  other plant I remember that I have no idea what is now was "coral vine."

Felderl Rushing talks about coral vine in "Passalong Plants."
Unfortunately, it is more coastal south than mid-south where I am; however, with  our
weather getting warmer I might be able to grow it sometime.  It is  really pretty.
As to the chinaberry tree, we had one in our yard, too,  when I was little.
Our flock of bantam chickens roosted in it.  I  loved stringing the berries to
wear as beads.  I have really had  a lot of fun recreating this garden.  I
have taken a lot of pictures and  will try to get them online when I get them
zone 7
West TN