From:  [mailto: gardenqueen@academicplanet.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 06:01:50 -0500
Subject: Re: Re: Re: [CHAT] Rat--Animal/human communication

I have no idea how this cat got so rotten!! She's
gardenchat@hort.net<br>Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] Rat--Animal/human
communication<br><br>&gt; Lordy, Pam, that cat sure has you trained
Talt, zone 7 Maryland<br>&gt; mtalt@hort.net<br>&gt; Editor: Gardening
in Shade<br>&gt; -----------------------------------------------<br>&gt;
Current Article: Corydalis<br>&gt;
http://www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/shade_gardening<br>&gt;
------------------------------------------------<br>&gt; Complete Index
of Articles by Category and Date<br>&gt;
http://mtalt.hort.net/article-index.html<br>&gt;
------------------------------------------------<br>&gt; All
Suite101.com garden topics :<br>&gt;
http://www.suite101.com/topics.cfm/635<br>&gt; <br>&gt;
----------<br>&gt; &gt; From: gardenqueen@academicplanet.com<br>&gt;
&gt; Sugar has mama very well trained. She likes to be brushed when
she<br>&gt; eats,<br>&gt; &gt; and if I don't pop right up and do it,
she will sit in front of her<br>&gt; bowl<br>&gt; &gt; and stomp her
paw, then she will meow, then if I haven't taken<br>&gt; notice,<br>&gt;
&gt; she will come and knock her brush off the coffee table and look
at<br>&gt; me<br>&gt; &gt; like &quot;hello stupid - it's time&quot;.
Pat has watched her do this and<br>&gt; she<br>&gt; &gt; just cracks up
laughing.<br>&gt; <br>&gt;
Support hort.net -- join the hort.net fund drive!<br>&gt;

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com