From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 10:10:34 EDT
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Self-seeders

In a message dated 8/12/04 12:38:15 AM, mtalt@hort.net
one I have never had reseed. I love that little plant. Mine <br>is
located in semi-shade now only getting sun late afternoon.<br> The SA
has not bothered the fir yet but I try to remove it when I spot it
get it down.<br> We are in the low 50's this morning. We went downtown
Des Moines for the <br>Iowa State Fair parade last evening. People were
wearing winter coats, <br>wrapped up in blankets and the hi school bands
(which travel from across the state) <br>looked unusually comfortable in
their uniforms. BTW, not sure I have <br>mentioned this but our
fair(celebrating its sesquicentennial birthday) was voted the <br>#2
event to attend in our COUNTRY (not just Iowa). <br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com