Re: Self-seeders/ Now more Iowa State Fair

In a message dated 8/12/04 10:29:13 AM, mhobertm@excite.com writes:

<< I love this fair!!! I''ll take some pictures and post them after
Saturday...wait til you guys see the biggest boar in the state...it'll
probably weigh in somewhere over 1100 pounds...unbelievable! And the
quilts...oh! Works of art many of them. And the food...just about any
kind of food on a stick you can imagine!! Mmm...mmm >>

Melody, you made me laugh.  I know all will be impressed with the biggest
boar ....only in Iowa.  But maybe the giant sand sculpture.  How about contests
such as skillet throwing, hog calling, cow chip throwing, mens legs, largest
tomato, fiddlers or cinnamon roll contest which the winner receives $4000.
    I stay away from the food but there are no limits!
    I didn't get an entry into the quilts for the 1st time for a number of
    Have a safe trip!