Re: seedling mulch NOW grits

In a message dated 8/15/2004 4:24:59 PM Central Standard Time,
jsinger@igc.org writes:

Cathy, I  go foraging at least once a week for calf or beef liver [only
depends on  how you slice it] with onions and bacon and garlic mashed
potatoes. And  I've even found an "all you can eat" place that serves  it.

That is just my favorite meal in the whole world.  Never could get my
children to eat it when they were little, and now I hardly cook at  all.  I must say
that the mutual love of liver, onions and bacon was  the thread that held my
last marriage together for a long time. :-)  There are, unfortunately, no real
restaurants around here, let alone an "all you  can eat" place.
BTW, Jim, how's it looking for Earl?
zone  7
West TN