Daylily sale

I've been really busy the last three days dividing, washing, bagging and
labeling daylilies for our annual sale.  It's a tremendous amount of work!
Then there's the set up before the sale each day at 9:00.  It takes about 3
hours to set up.  I'm taking care of my 5 year old niece for a few days, so
I'm skipping today's sale, but will help tomorrow am.
I'm going to post the sale information for Eva and Auralie's sake, so the
rest of you can delete now!

The Long Island Daylily Society will be having our Annual Public Plant Sale
on two days in two locations.  Members will be donating tons of fans, the
vast majority will be labeled, except for those cutivars whose names have
been lost to oblivion, in which case they will be sold by color.  So if the
Robineers have any friends on Long Island who wish to get daylilies for
reasonable prices, let them know. Obviously, any AHS member in the area is
free to drop in, too.
The Plant Sales will be on Saturday, August 21 at SUNY Farmingdale, at the
Horticultural Gardens, entrance located off NY Route 110, several miles
south of the Long Island Expressway.  The hours are from 12:00 noon until 3
PM, unless we sell out first.  Admission is free.
The second day of the Plant Sales will be on Sunday, August 22 at Clark
Gardens, located on I.U. Willets Road in Albertson, NY.   Parking is free
and the hours are 12 noon until 3 PM.  Clark Gardens is an old small estate,
formerly run by the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens, so there is a lot of
interesting gardens to see there as well.

Chris
Long Island, NY
Zone 7