Re: pics

Well, Kitty, this is a real mystery.  I can understand why you wanted
to find out where they came from and make them more useful to you...I
would, too.  And, it would drive me around the barn to not be able to
trace them down:-)  That sort of conundrum just gnaws away at you:-)

Agree, the open, copy, close, repeat gets old really fast.  Maybe if
they just sit there for another 2 years, you'll remember where you
got them:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Corydalis
All Suite101.com garden topics :

> From: Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net>
> Marge,
> Yes, I had checked the properties before and the only info offered
was the
> location they were in and date of creation.  I checked again anyway
to see
> if I missed anything.  It says the type is a Quick Time picture.
And when I