OT- new issue

Who here knows how to make a darn dvd?

I attempted to put all the pictures (good bad and ugly) on a dvd that
could be played for DH on his TV.... not working!

Have a few programs here on this computer, but to be honest, never used
them before.... (most came with the computer)

My DVD- doesn't like still pictures, wants video...no can do.

Found this MGI video...ok, takes still pictures into a library, can drop
them into a slideshow, can save, add text, fade, BUT when goes to
produce it gives me error message......

Now I know some of you have done this -- so how and what program did you
use!?!? Off list responses are great!