Re: Where is everybody?

Well- Saturday I removed the toilet and ripped out the vinyl flooring from the spare bathroom. Friday night I had ripped down the wallpaper border. Oh, on Sat. I also painted 3 of the walls in the bath. And drove to the tile store and picked up the floor tile and grout. On Sunday I got my husband to help me remove the large mirror from the bathroom. Then I ripped out the sink and base cabinet. Went to Home Depot and rented
a wet saw, came home and dry fit the entire floor (including the fun job of cutting out the circle for the toilet waste pipe from one of the tiles). Then stirred up the mortar and laid all the tile! Both nights I was so tired I slept like a rock. Which was a good thing because there is major crap going on a work that is stressing me out. (I seriously needed to do something very physical this weekend to burn off some of my frustration).

Today I came home from work and did the grout. I'll seal it on Wednesday and the toilet I ordered is supposed to come in on Thursday. If my husband is home long enough in the next few days, I need to go get a new cabinet base and sink top from Lowe's. I haven't seen much of my DH lately as he's worked 100+ hours in the past week (this included all day Sat and all day and night Sun). He came home at 6:30 this evening, ate dinner and he went to bed at 7:30pm. He was snoring within 3 minutes. He did look at the floor before he went to sleep to tell me it looked great.
I need to get out and weed my garden, but I've been occupied with this indoor project for now.
I start back to school next week, so trying to get everything on the bath finished up this weekend.

Sac, CA zone 8-9
Donna wrote:

Um---- you don't even want to know :) Fri-nature refresher courses
(frogs)... Sat-shopping starting with breakfast and ending with after
dinner drinks (the girls once a month day out) and Sun-garden railroad
meetings/open houses/BBQ. Today it was back to work:(

What has everyone else done?

I thought so, too, Jesse. But I was having a bout of aggravation with
Earthlink and wasn't sure if it was Chat or the ISP. Still not.