RE: Re: Pam's new pix on the tour/hardy hibs

My sister who lives in Southern Alabama is having trouble with her four
o'clocks...I am at a loss as to why except she might have them in a spot
that doesn't drain well...have any of you who have had an unusual amount of
rain lost your o'clocks?
Bonnie ETN Zone 7