RE: Re: Pam's new pix on the tour/hardy hibs

I've not really lost any, but I've had some that were wimpy looking and
just didn't look big and full. I pull those out. One year, I had some
like that and waited until the following year to see how they did (the
tubers overwinter in my zone). The next year, they STILL looked wimpy.
Start with good, plump seeds. Also, what color are hers? I've noticed
that the hybrid versions do not do as well. The fuschia and yellows do
better than any of the others I've seen. My fuschia four o'clocks get
big and bushy looking (3 feet tall sometimes).

Jess
"Xena for President"

Bonnie Holmes <holmesbm@usit.net> wrote:
My sister who lives in Southern Alabama is having trouble with her four
o'clocks...I am at a loss as to why except she might have them in a spot
that doesn't drain well...have any of you who have had an unusual amount of
rain lost your o'clocks?
Bonnie ETN Zone 7

http://www.hort.net/funds/