From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Cersgarden@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2004 1:51 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Perennial Symposium

Oh, Chris, what a treat.  Did Adrian speak any on conifers?  I am not
familiar with Cohen but I bet  she was very knowledgeable.  I just added C.
Creame Brulee this spring.  Is this one I may lose?  It has been a great
bloomer & still blooming.  Salvia 'Caradonna' has been a favorite in our
greenhouse for the past couple of yrs.  I love the red stem as well as it's
erectness. Did she mention Echinacea 'Razzmatazz'?  I saw this in a garden
in our area and it was sensational.  It is pictured on the back of Wayside
Spring catalog.
    Thanks for sharing!      Ceres