Re: Perennial Symposium

Oh, Chris, what a treat.  Did Adrian speak any on conifers?  I am not
familiar with Cohen but I bet
 she was very knowledgeable.  I just added C. Creame Brulee this spring.  Is
this one I may lose?  It has been a great bloomer & still blooming.  Salvia
'Caradonna' has been a favorite in our greenhouse for the past couple of yrs.  I
love the red stem as well as it's erectness. Did she mention Echinacea
'Razzmatazz'?  I saw this in a garden in our area and it was sensational.  It is
pictured on the back of Wayside Spring catalog.
    Thanks for sharing!      Ceres