Re: Pictures

Great daylilies, Chris. I've always been very fond of them, and have tried them a few times here. But they seem ill-equipped to compete in this environment and so become a high-maintenance plant. Maybe I should try them one more time--but this time in pots. Anyone growing them in pots? Or will I be the lead investigator on a research project?