From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of james singer
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2004 5:30 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Pictures

Great daylilies, Chris. I've always been very fond of them, and have tried
them a few times here. But they seem ill-equipped to compete in this
environment and so become a high-maintenance plant. Maybe I should try them
one more time--but this time in pots. Anyone growing them in pots? Or will I
be the lead investigator on a research project?

On Thursday, August 26, 2004, at 11:26 PM, Donna wrote:

> Whoo-- that was some affair there! Thanks for sharing! Seems you had a
> good turn out for this event.
> Boy- are you daylilies nice!.... many are not common around here, that
> is for sure!
> Donna
>> I had to post some daylily pictures on my Yahoo site and I thought
> that
>> you
>> might enjoy seeing some of the cultivars that I'm growing.  Since our
> club
>> sale, my count has topped 360 varieties!
>> There are also photos from my garden club's flower show that some may
>> enjoy (especially Auralie). Someday I'll get the daylily show on the
>> web!
> I've
>> visited some great public gardens this summer.  I should post
>> pictures
> of
>> them sometime.  Clark Gardens in Albertson, NY is wonderful (are you
>> listening Eva?).
>> Auralie, are you involved with the Second District Flower show in
> October?
>> I may enter the hort division if I can find the time!
>> Chris
>> http://photos.yahoo.com/chrispnpt
>> http://www.hort.net/funds/
> http://www.hort.net/funds/