From:  [mailto: Hollikft@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 22:55:51 EDT
Subject: [CHAT] Hi I'm A Newbie with a ??

HI I'm Holli, a really good friend Donna, had told me about this great
garden this <br>year, but it was passable. I was disappointed this year,
but the bees seem to <br>enjoy it! LOL <br> Anyway I have a question.. I
am loaded with POISON IVY, in the back yard <br>and so is the family in
the house behind me. She did have someone do removal <br>tonight and
then they were going to spray something in the grown so it wont <br>come
back next year.<br>Is there a safe way to remove it ... it really is in
a bad area..it's by the <br>pond and continues across the back of the
yard and entwined in all my pine <br>trees. And of course I have a

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com