Re: Fall PDN catalogue

OK, mine's not here yet, what's up with that? I've spent LOTS of money at
PDN.........I guess they're waiting on a box of chocolates.
I probably won't get the cover either. Most of the time I don't, I confess.

Oh, and Chris, my Horticulture professor in undergrad assured us that MOST
landscape architects didn't know squat about plants ;-)
And she has been proven right many times by the ones down here.......I
think they hire people from Alaska or something to do our parking lots.
Every time I go to my Dr's office I just shake my head at the plants
installed. And of course most of them are dead now.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC