Re: Fall PDN catalogue

> OK, mine's not here yet, what's up with that? I've spent LOTS of money at
> PDN.........I guess they're waiting on a box of chocolates.
> I probably won't get the cover either. Most of the time I don't, I confess.

Hi Andrea,

   I'm sitting here eating chocolates -- does that count?

   Here's a link to the cover:

> Oh, and Chris, my Horticulture professor in undergrad assured us that MOST
> landscape architects didn't know squat about plants ;-)

   I'm not sure if that's even true either.  I'd say that most landscape
   designers don't know squat, but landscape architects aren't the same.
   Sure, there are some LAs who are idiots, but show me any profession
   that doesn't its share...

Chris (who must fight for the honor of his brethren)