Re: tonights event/moving

Kathy, I have about 1/3 of an acre, and trust me, HERE it's NOT a lot.
Also, it's more than just mowing. I asked him to do some pretty major clean
up around the drainage ditch. That's part of living here though. It's more
expensive. People have to charge more to make a living. It's one reason I'm
leaving.

This is just one fellow and his "helper" The major landscape companies
would charge me AT least $250 for this job.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC