Re: Plumeria rubra

That's what I do with mine Zem. It inevitably gets spider mites, so I
always have to dose it with a good leaf and stem scrubbing of alcohol and
soap in the winter. Usually loses it's leaves. But my yellow on is blooming
it's head off right now. It's the biggest. The other two are smaller plants
yet, one striped pink, rose, and salmon (just gorgeous) and the other
hasn't bloomed so I don't recall what color it is from when I bought it.
They are all together in one, 16 inch pot. I REALLY hate to leave them
behind. Sigh.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC

I'm