Re: farmers almanac

Good, it showed up here twice and I felt very foolish.  But
things have been nutty here today.  This afternoon every
time I tried to sign on a screen told me that the phone line
was in use, when I knew it wasn't.  Finally, jiggled all my
connections and something worked.  Still don't know what
was going on.
Auralie

In a message dated 08/13/2005 3:29:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
islandjim1@verizon.net writes:
Me, too. Only once.