RE: Starting a nursery

What about nurserystartup@hort.net?

I have a website already, http://www.exoticgardening.com and will use it.

I did some winter sowing and planted all those seedlings. I will do that
again. I figured I would dig up the "overstocks" and pot them to make room
for more seedlings. This way I am not wasting soil or time. I can say this
plant over wintered here for me. One nursery I saw here in Indiana grew her
plants in a field and dug them as people wanted them. It wasn't a bad idea
but I sure felt sorry for her on hot days!

Tell Barry I sent you. He knows me.