Re: Starting a nursery

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Starting a nursery
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 12:38:28 -0600

Chris, you started a real flurry of messages with this subject.
Kathy has asked again a question I asked earlier and didn't see a reply to,
though I understand because we have been throwing a lot at you.
The question is about your facilities.  Is this your garage?  Are you
renting greenhouse space?  where will you be growing these plants and under
what conditions?

Kitty