Re: Starting a nursery

> Any special licenses required for interstate commerce of live plant material?

Hi Kathy,

   I looked into it and it looks like Illinois requires a permit (which
   includes annual nursery inspections).  There are, of course, the USDA
   permits as well.

> Gene will know. Actually Gene will be a treasure trove of info, Chris. Maybe
> you need to plan a weekend at Munchkin land. Wish I could be there. Kathyz5

   I told Gene (without him asking me to) that I wasn't going to bug him
   with nursery questions.  It could be awkward since I could potentially
   be his competition, and there's also the fact that I'm managing the
   Munchkin Nursery Web site.

   But it would still be cool to visit Munchkin-land.  :)

Chris