Re: Starting a nursery

Since most of us respond to visuals, why not make your nursery not
just rows of plants in pots, but a garden where people can actually
see (at least some) of those plants in a landscape or in containers?
Folks may walk in with a mental picture culled from a magazine (a
picture taken in a location that no way shares your growing
conditions), but what they then see growing around your nursery will
banish the former from their minds.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b