Plumeria Cuttings

Jim in particular, I want to take cuttings from my three plumerias that
I have. They are HUGE and I doubt they will like the indoor Illinois
winters so instead of dragging the whole thing with me, I thought I take

I know you sent me some on the past of the Rubra but they didn't make it.

How long should I make the cuttings and how deep should I plant them? (I'm only using vermiculite)
Should I use rooting hormone? How many cuttings should I take? Just below a node as usual?

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC