Re: Late fall planting

I have been planting beans this week.  If we have a late frost I will
have a crop - if the frost comes early, well the beans wouldn't have
done me much good in the packets, anyway.  I plant lettuce and
Bok Choi and red mustard this time of the year - they will do well
until the ground freezes.  The leeks I planted in the spring will be
good in the fall, but you couldn't plant them now. Not much else
withstands frost around here - zone  5.