Re: OT gas prices

I listened to an "expert" being interviewed on the prices this week.
According to him, there was no way they would get any better.  The prices
at the pump go up when the barrels go up so the stations will have enough
money to buy at the higher prices.  We don't control the supply and even if
we drilled at home, we couldn't match the supply as so much is used for
plastics and non-gas products.  Saw an article that said the sale of
scooters is way up...eventually, our cities might look like those in
Europe.  One person said it took $5 to fill his scooter vs $50 for his SUV.
Right there is part of the problem IMPOV.

Bonnie ETN Zone 7