RE: pictures....

> > Pam you will be surprised, the plant you sent last year lived!
>
> Cool!  Is it Lonicera sempervirens?

Yes....

> > Guys, got a picture for you too....
>
> Which Gaillardia is that?  Is that 'Fanfare'?

Yes... and it did overwinter here too. Got it last year. Thought I also lost
that one, but did come back, late in the spring.

> > And curious if another plant is worth the trouble to save, as in how
> common
> > is it?...
>
> I don't think I've seen a Coleus that looked like that before.  I'd say
> go for it!  It can't hurt!

yeah, that was why I was asking earlier about if the seeds come try. Not
sure I can over winter it my house. It is really unique as the back sides
are all pink....and love the trailing color of the leaf.... and the ripped
edges... and...

Donna