Re: was heat to the Miami Valley/ now electric bill & job..

Sorry to hear that you've been to hot- we are back to normal (90's) again. What a relief.

Theresa

Cersgarden@aol.com wrote:
Theresa, congratulations! I know both your spirits are soaring!
The heat & humidity have been horrible here but we are receiving light rain this morning which will no doubt increase the humidity but the sun is not shining so helps with the heat.
After winning the district & regional softball tournaments my granddaughters team won the 1st round of the state tournaments last night. We had winds all day yesterday which certainly made the game more tolerable but also so drying to the plant life. I have containers that we have been watering 3 times daily. Fall sounds good.
Ceres