To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2006 7:10 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Little brother

Same problem I got Jesse....

Donna

----- Original Message ----
From: Jesse Bell <silverhawk@flash.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Friday, August 4, 2006 3:31:47 PM

Classes are like 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. or something like that. Right.
I think I'll ask my boss if I can come in late three days a week....REAL
late. I think not.

Cersgarden@aol.com wrote: In a message dated 8/4/06 1:35:31 PM, silverhawk@flash.net writes:

The classes are during the week when most people WORK

Jesse, during the daytime or evening hrs? Our program is weekdays but
usually evenings but every few yrs they offer a daytime class. Our county is
again running (2) classes this year because of the demand.
Ceres