Purple Prince zinnia seeds

Just harvested a BUNCH of dead flower heads.  For those of you in warm
climes, you can still plant and enjoy them this fall.  Everyone else,
they'll be great next year.  The butterflies and hummers just LOVE them.
They get nearly 5 feet tall here, probably a tad shorter up North.  Anyone
who is interested email me off list at gardenqueen@gmail.com.  I have most
of your addresses.  Obviously they like heat and can stand some drought.
Mine are getting watered twice a week when it's 100+ every day.  I'll send
the fall planting folks theirs first and the rest as I get them cleaned.
It'll take a while.

Pam Evans
Kemp TX
zone 8A