Re: just checking in

...and don't you just love all the help. ;o)
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Petersen" <chris@widom-assoc.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, August 19, 2006 6:07 AM
Subject: [CHAT] just checking in

My DH seems to have put my e-mail out of commission for the last few days.
He used some sort of spam blocking program that sent all my mail bouncing
back to the sender which caused every group to drop me.

I'm just checking to see if this goes through.

Chris Petersen
Northport, Long Island, New York
Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)

chris@widom-assoc.com