Re: Ummm...

Yesterday was pretty much an indoor day. Weather kept threatening, but turned out to be more sturm und drang than rain, although it did rain briefly a couple of times. Ms Fatma wanted to make an Asian something for dinner, so I spent an hour or so at the grocery hunting down Thai peanut sauce, soba noodles, and the like. But that inspired me to mess about in the kitchen myself. We had 6 ripe avocados, so I made a tub of guacamole--then picked a dozen more avocados [kinda scary working with a 12-foot fruit picker when there's thunder all around]. I put up 2 pints of dilly beans and 2 liters of Barbados cherries in rum. We only got one pineapple this year, and it was somewhat undersized, so I pureed it with a couple of ripe [brown-speckled skin] bananas to make ice cream topping.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10