Re: Identification help?

LOL, Bonnie that would be great if the village let us have mulch
piles.....With the West Nile threats and other insects, neighbor had one
going we shared and had to get rid of it since others took offense!  No one
complained about the sewar plant 1/2 mile away?  Maybe I will try again for
one hidden between the garages maybe the key?

Vera