Re: Weather

Oh please send it here. It's 102 on the porch in the shade, the ground is cracking and the trees and shrubs are dieing. We're behind more than 15 inches of rain this year, and the drought started last fall.

Our flower show is also in October. I'm hort chair. I don't suppose I'll have much I'll need to classify.

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2007 3:20 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Weather

Is it just me, or is there something strange about this weather?
We are having a nice, soaking rain that seems to be lasting all
day, and which was sorely needed.  But temperature at 55 degrees
in the middle of August?  I hope this doesn't point to an early
frost - I have a Flower Show scheduled for October.