Re: anybody out there.....Pam

Hi Pam,  congratulations on the youngster.  By 9 months they are  a bit more
calm, so doubt you'll have anyone climbing your walls, etc.  I'm  sure you
will both take to each other right away.....after getting to know one  another.
The hardest thing is not to compare the new cat with the Sugar, I  found that
it is easier to bond if you keep an open mind and heart.  I know  what you
mean about expecting Sugar to be around for much longer.  I felt  the same about
Flaksey, it was such a sudden shock, and I felt robbed of many  more years
that we could have had.  Time and the new kitty will definitely  help, although
Sugar will stay in your heart forever, no matter what.

Oh my gosh.....Pam, you are so right about the plants.  After weeks  and
months of everyday rain, those plants that could tolerate that much rain  were
thriving, but now with this heat and burning sun, and no rain.....the  plants are
just having an awful time.

Good luck and congratulations, Pam.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 8/11/2007 9:53:24 AM Central Daylight Time,