Re: foxglove

Can I ever identify. I have the healthiest crop of crabgrass ever in
the garden beds, but with heat indexes of 105, I'm not about to
attempt a clean-up. Unfortunately, my place is too big and I have
been gone too much this year and all grassy weeds seized their
opportunity. Even beds that were thoroughly cleaned once have a
second crop. I have never used Preen before, but I think I am going
to try it.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b