From: <Aplfgcnys@aol.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Date: 8/14/2007 5:58:29 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] foxglove

Bonnie, I don't know what to tell you. I have never started these myself. They were here when we moved here, and just reseed.
Since the seeds are falling now, I would guess that they should
be started now, but I don't see seedlings coming up in the fall.
Maybe, just put them out in a protected place and mark the spot
to look for them next spring.  They probably won't bloom the first
year, but they will come back pretty dependably after that.
I hope you aren't disappointed with these - they don't really
look like the ordinary foxgloves.  I love them, but they aren't
really showy.
Good luck with them.