Re: Onions and grapes

Onions. I'd dry a bunch of them. Then turn the dried ones into flakes and powder.

Wine grapes. I grew a few gwertztreminer [sp?] at the farm. I processed them with a "Squeezo," which separated juice from all that other stuff--skins, seeds, stems. The juice was cloudy, not clear. I canned it in 1/2 pints--breakfast glass serving size jars. The juice did not settle; it remained cloudy. It tasted great. I did not have a brix meter at the time, but the sugar content was high-high--the juice was quite sweet and tasty.