Re: Onions and grapes

Do you know any of the other jelly makers in your area? Well enough to borrow a juicer? Several women I know share a juicer. I don't know if they bought it together or the owner is just generous. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSRT" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2007 9:39 AM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Onions and grapes

Nope...I've looked at them, but it's one of those things I would
probably only use once a year. In any case my cupboards are full, I'd
have to get rid of some other appliance first!
I did get a suggestion from another group to caramelize the onions in
the slow-cooker (you just throw them in sliced, add some olive oil and
slow cook for about 10 hours) and then freeze them for later. I'm going
to try it this weekend.

Cyndi