Re: This and That

Nice article & good photo Chris.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Petersen" <chris@widom-assoc.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2007 4:44 PM
Subject: [CHAT] This and That

Cyndi, Good luck with your entries at the fair!  It sounds like a lot of
fun! No such thing around here. I only have a flower show that I can enter,
but I've been judging lately, so I can't enter.

Auralie, are you judging at the show on LI in September?

Donna, I've been wearing turtlenecks, pants and socks for the last three
days!  We had rain for two of them, which I'm thankful for.  It's supposed
to go back to summer tomorrow!

Gene, have you recovered?  How many books have you read?

Pam and Jesse, how are the new additions to your families doing? Jesse, I
would love a blank slate!

I dont mean to toot my own horn, but there was another article featuring
moi in The Times of Northport:

http://www.timesofnorthport.com/1editorialbody.lasso?-token.folder=2007-08-2
3&-token.story=66141.112114&-token.subpub. (Copy and paste please)  I
thought that the writer did a nice job!

Chris Petersen
Northport, Long Island, New York
Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)