Re: Happy Birthday Kitty!

Relax & take care of yourself. Sounds like your birthday was a busy day!
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2007 9:53 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Happy Birthday Kitty!

Thanks to all of you for your good wishes. I'm feeling old today after preparing, working, and cleaning up 2 big plant sales. Both were successful, but age is catching up with me. Only 2 hours sleep the night b4 the sales, so I went to bed early last night and woke up late (the boys actually let me sleep in an extra hour!) I'm rested now, but I find that, after all that bending over and lugging plants, I'm having a little difficulty straightening out when I stand up. Nothing serious, mind you, just feeling creaky.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrea Hodges" <andreah@hargray.com>