From: Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSRT
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Monday, August
27, 2007 11:51:04 AM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Gotta brag

I don't do laundry or
housecleaning. :-) This backfires a little at 5:30
in the morning when neither
of us has anything to wear to work, but hey,
no one has to dress real formal
It doesn't seem to me that I really get that much done, to tell the
truth. Sometimes yes but usually no. This weekend in particular I feel
like I
was practically the essence of sloth. I didn't get up Saturday
until 7:30!!
spent an awful lot of time on the computer or reading when I could
have fired
up the BBQ and roasted peppers (they're still on my counter),
or weeded, or
cleaned the greenhouse, or worked with my horse, etc etc