Anyone own one of those Deco Breeze outdoor free standing fans? Been
looking at them, but they are prohibitively expensive around here.
Hoping to catch on seasonal clearance.

Thinking it might be nice on the deck or even when the bugs are driving me nuts out in the garden.....
And speaking of bugs, weird year in the veggie garden. Have two patches
going, my cucumbers are producting plenty, yet mothers patch (65 ft
north) has a ton of flowers and not one cucumber..... what the heck!